Welcome to Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
We continue to expand alongside our growing community. We recently opened a $92 million patient tower that includes 155,000-square feet of operating rooms and intensive care and observation units. It is also the site of our expanded and renovated Women and Children’s Center.
Women’s services at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center are as varied and unique as each woman. Our team provides the most advanced care in OB/GYN, reproductive problems, and breast health. To ensure comprehensive care, our medical staff is supported by physician assistants, nurses, technicians, and specialists.
When it comes to children, we understand exactly how precious they are – and that’s why we have dedicated more resources to caring for kids than any other hospital in the area. Our board-certified pediatricians are experts in a broad range of specialties, from neonatology to nephrology and beyond.
Soon, we will open a 70,000-square foot medical office building within walking distance of the main hospital towers, The Breast Diagnostic Center, and The Heart & Vascular Hospital. We are the only exclusive heart hospital south of Houston. Our accredited center provides nationally-recognized care in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery of cardiovascular diseases.
But that’s not all your local Clear Lake hospital has to offer:
- At the Breast Diagnostic Center, a designated "Center of Excellence," our team is dedicated to breast health. We utilize the most advanced technology in the mission toward prevention and early detection of cancer.
- Cancer care at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary affair. We believe in attending to more than just the initial process of locating a tumor.
Diabetes management begins and ends with a team approach at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. Our certified educators, registered dietitians, and specialized nurses work with you and your family to develop a management plan unique to your personal needs.
- Our Level III emergency department is equipped to manage every illness from sudden fevers to traumatic injuries. With a dedicated waiting and treatment area for children, we provide extra care for the smallest ones.
- At our ACR-accredited imaging center, state-of-the-art digital technology means you receive the most accurate diagnosis available.
- One-on-one therapy is one the many reasons our Inpatient Rehabilitation Center is unique. Our hospital-based program provides the best rehabilitation experience possible in the Bay Area Houston region.
- Our neuroscience and neurology department is at the forefront of cutting-edge and minimally-invasive technology, resulting in the best possible outcomes for patients in need of neurological or stroke care.
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery is available at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. For both inpatient and outpatient procedures, we perform routine and complex surgeries and emergency and elective procedures.
- Our wound treatment center offers a variety of treatment methods, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy, as well as procedures for determining the reasons why healing is being prevented.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities, opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties – more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – superior healthcare, close to home.