Our Mission, Vision and Values
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following statements are essential and timeless:
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect, and dignity
Our Values: ASPIRE
- Create a Healthy Work Environment
- Enhance the Patient/Family Experience
- Enhance Clinical Programs
Our Commitment to Patient Safety
Patient safety is one of the most important issues at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. Learn about our commitment to patient safety and how you can become an active participant in your healthcare.