World-Class Medicine Close to Home
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is a 595-bed hospital offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Emergency care
- The Heart & Vascular Hospital
- Pediatrics unit, pediatric intensive care unit and children’s emergency room
- Sleep disorders clinic
- Women’s services, NICU and nursery
- Wound Treatment Center
- ATMs on first floor main lobby next to elevators, in The Heart & Vascular Hospital lobby and the Emergency department
- Chapel on the 3rd floor of The Heart & Vascular Hospital
- Clergy may visit patients at any time; patient also can request clergy visit from nursing unit
- Courtesy phones throughout hospital
- Cafeteria and vending machines on 1st floor near lobby
- Gift shop located in the main building lobby
- Mail delivered to patient rooms, Monday-Friday
- Free parking
With an outstanding team of more than 3,000 medical professionals, the hospital boasts a combination of superior medical services, leading edge technology and personalized care. We view ourselves as your partner in healthcare, and our goal is to exceed your expectations throughout your experience with us.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center also has a campus in Texas City—Mainland Medical Center. Both hospitals are part of HCA Gulf Coast Division, a network of hospitals and many freestanding care facilities through greater Houston and south Texas.