Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has an exceptional group of volunteers who are actively involved in supporting the hospital services provided to patients. Our volunteer program provides an opportunity to serve, grow, learn, make new friends, and exchange ideas. Volunteers share their unique talents and skills in many areas of the hospital.
How Do I Become A Volunteer?
It's easy, and rewarding. Complete an application, and either mail or fax it to the hospital, or return the completed form to the information desk. You can obtain an application one of three ways:
- At the Information Desk located in the hospital lobby
- At the Volunteer Office located in the Clear Lake Medical Tower, 450 Medical Center Blvd., Suite 500 (Human Resources Office)
- Download a volunteer application
The completed form may be returned in person to our information desk, or faxed to the volunteer office at 281-338-3457.
What are the Benefits?
- Meeting new people
- Contributing to your community
- Making a difference in the lives of others
- Bringing joy to our patients and visitors
- Free meal per four-hour shift
- Bi-monthly luncheons with informative guest speakers
- Annual Volunteer Christmas Celebration
- Annual Volunteer Awards and Recognition Gala
Where Do Volunteers Work?
- Information Desk-Main Lobby
- ICU Waiting Room
- NICU Waiting Room
- Cath Lab
- Cardiovascular OR Waiting Room
- Patient Advocacy
- Central Supply
- Human Resources
- Medical Records
Volunteer Program Requirements
- Complete an application
- Show a valid photo ID
- Complete a phone interview
- Have a TB skin test
- Pass a background check
- Attend a three-hour orientation
- Review the Volunteer Handbook
- Take a tour of the hospital
- Wear a uniform during your shift