Learn more about the award-winning, top-ranked Heart & Vascular Hospital at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, and our services.
The Cardiovascular Programs at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center provide nationally-recognized care to thousands of residents in the Bay Area Houston and surrounding communities, allowing patients to avoid the added trauma of traveling many miles to the Texas Medical Center. Here, we put our hearts into caring for yours. Our unparalleled team, innovative technologies and specialized programs all are aimed at preventing, diagnosing, treating and recovering from cardiovascular diseases.
Learn in this video from Cesar Nahas, M.D. - Cardiovascular Surgeon about The Heart & Vascular Hospital.
Cardiac Catherization Labs
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and include:
- Ongoing and Interventional Cardiology Care
- Associated Surgical Procedures
- Numerous Diagnostic Services
Dedicated solely to the care of your heart – right here in the Bay Area Houston community.
Cardiac and Vascular Surgical Services
- Expertise in Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts, Aortic Arch Repair, Valve Repair and Replacement Surgery, Stent Treatment for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Surgical treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Endarterectomy and Carotid Artery Stents
- Related cardiology and vascular surgeries
- Minimally invasive mitral valve procedures
Chest Pain Center
Our comprehensive programs include a range of services, including:
- Diagnostic procedures
- Medical and surgical applications
- Nursing expertise for recovery and rehabilitation
- Support for recovering patients
Our Cardiac Services include:
- Electrophysiology services include insertion of both Biventricular and Permanent Pacemakers
- Pacemaker Lead Extraction
- Internal Cardiac Defibrillation Electrophysiological Diagnostic
- Therapeutic Procedures