Diabetes Management Center and Nutrition Counseling
Recognized by the
Important to our Diabetes center - good for credibility
Learning about diabetes is the first step after you receive a diagnosis of diabetes. Education will help you feel better and live a longer, healthier life. Our Diabetes Management Center is here to help adults and pregnant women successfully manage diabetes. We also offer nutrition counseling for all ages.
Rely on our staff to create a diabetes management program that meets your unique needs by working with you, your family and your physician. We offer complete services and experienced team members to meet the complex health issues common to people with diabetes.
The American Diabetes Association recognizes our Diabetes Management Center for its education programs.
These services are available by doctor referral only. If you do not have a regular physician, call (888) 842-3627 and our staff will help you find a doctor near you.
Our diabetes management services include:
- Comprehensive diabetes self-management programs
- Gestational/pregnancy counseling for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes and postpartum diabetes prevention
- Psychosocial support
- Medical nutrition therapy
- Creation of personal diabetes self-management plans
- Nutrition counseling for non-diabetes conditions such as eating disorders, high cholesterol, high triglycerides and obesity
Our diabetes educators can teach you to perform many important skills including:
- How to give medication to yourself or a loved one
- How to monitor your blood glucose
- Personal healthcare guidelines
- Nutrition management
Download our Diabetes Management Brochure for more information about our programs.
Diabetes Management Center in Clear Lake
450 Medical Center Blvd. Suite 100B
Webster, Texas 77598
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.