Crazy stuff happens – in the middle of the night and during a normal day. Whether it is a broken arm, a high fever or anything in between, we are here to help with some of the best doctors and equipment available in the Bay Area Houston region.
We offer Level III emergency care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in one of the largest ERs in the region with:
- A 31-bed, state-of-the-art unit capable of handling everything from minor injuries to critical illnesses
- Specialized children’s emergency services and ICUs
- Online, real-time wait times so you can find the nearest ER with the shortest wait
- Immediate diagnostic tests so your issue can be resolved sooner
- Cardiac catheterization lab and surgical teams on standby 24/7
- A helipad to accept the most critical patients
For potential heart attack victims, our ER can receive 12-lead EKG readings from your ambulance while in route to our hospital. This allows procedures to begin immediately upon arrival, saving precious minutes and potentially leading to less heart damage and a shorter recovery time.
Call our ER at (281)338-3709.
Other nearby ERs
Alvin Emergency Center
301 Medic Lane
Alvin, Texas 77511 | Get directions
Phone: (281) 331-6141
HealthOne Emergency Care Pearland
10970 Shadow Creek Parkway
Pearland, Texas 77584 | Get directions
Phone: (713) 770-7200
Mainland Medical Center Emergency Department
6801 Emmett F. Lowry Expressway
Texas City, TX 77591
Phone: (409) 938-5000
Wait times are an average and provided for informational purposes only. What does this mean?
HealthOne® is an ER in your community. More about HealthOne®..