Cancer Services for Clear Lake
We realize that when treating cancer, a patient's entire body needs healing - not just the site of the cancer. Because every individual is unique, our team partners with you to diagnose, treat and fight cancer by developing a personalized treatment plan.
To help with your healing, our services include 24/7 visitation and private rooms for inpatient care. You can even have a loved one stay overnight with you if you wish. You receive the same great care, close to your home, family and friends.
Call our Oncology Services department at (281)338-3600.
Our cancer services at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center include:
- Full-service diagnostic imaging, including a spiral CT scanner, breast biopsy services, an ACR-accredited breast diagnostic center, and board certified radiologists in mammography
- A dedicated unit for inpatient chemotherapy and other cancer-related treatments
- Health care teams, which include physicians, nurses, case manager/discharge planner, physical therapists, radiation therapists and nutritionists, so that your cancer treatment is smoothly coordinated
- Specialty case management for cancer treatment, allowing patients to transition from inpatient care to outpatient treatment
- Monthly support meetings for cancer patients and their family members
- Reach to Recovery, a service of the American Cancer Society, for more than 30 years has been helping people, both female and male, cope with their breast cancer experience.
Learn more about our mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound, bone density testing and genetic breast cancer testing available through the Breast Diagnostic Center.