Day Surgery & Procedures – Close to Home
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center offers comprehensive outpatient services for those who require medical procedures, surgeries and tests that do not require an overnight stay. For many, this means less time away from work and other commitments. Our staff is on call 24 hours, seven days a week for off-hour emergencies.
Outpatient services available to Bay Area residents are:
- Barrx procedure (for GERD, chronic heartburn and acid reflux)
- Bronchial thermoplasty (for severe asthma)
- Breast diagnostics (mammogram and breast biopsies)
- Bronchoscopy and Endoscopic Bronchial Ultrasound
- EKG services
- Endoscopy and endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Imaging services (X-ray, ultrasound, MRI)
- Non-sedated procedures for bone marrow and epidural steroid injection patients
- Spyglass procedure with endoscopic retrograde cholioangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Testing prior to surgery
To learn more about our outpatient services, please call (281)338-3466.