When it comes to caring for the little ones, we know that being in the hospital is not the same for kids as it is for adults. And we realize parents expect only the very best care for their children. That is why we’ve built our children’s services around the latest technology and the most advanced ways of treating injuries and illnesses - all in a caring, nurturing environment.
The pediatrics department at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center offers special waiting and treatment areas for children, in the hospital, the ER and doctor’s offices. We also offer a full array of the very specialized expertise that a child needs without a long commute into central Houston. No other hospital in southeast Houston dedicates more services and space to caring for sick children.
Dedicated Children’s Health Care
At Clear Lake, you will find a dedicated pediatric hospital area staffed by board-certified pediatricians. They specialize in treating a broad spectrum of children’s health issues, including:
- Heart care (chest pains, heart palpitations and congenital heart disease)
- Emergency care (asthma attacks, accidents and high fevers)
- General pediatric surgery and anesthesiology
- Genetics (testing and counseling)
- Infectious disease (fevers, viruses, bacterial infections)
- Nephrology (chronic kidney disorders, high blood pressure)
- Neonatology (premature and sick infants)
- Neurology and neurosurgery (brain and nerve disorders, seizures)
- Ophthalmology (retinopathy of prematurity, strabismus, vision disorders)
- Pulmonary (asthma and other problems with lungs and breathing)
Find a pediatric specialist for your child today.