Our cardiology team possesses an outstanding combination of education and experience, including:
- Board certified surgeons and cardiologists
- Multidisciplinary physician support staff
- Interventional cardiologists
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified nurses, with ongoing education through the American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses
- Technicians credentialed through the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)
- Dedicated cardiovascular educator
When looking for a cardiologist, it’s important to ask:
- Are you located near me?
- Are you board certified?
- What additional support services do you provide?
- Will I be able to reach you in an emergency?
To locate a board-certified cardiologist at The Heart & Vascular Hospital at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, please visit our Physician Referral page or call 888-842-DOCS (3627).