Focused exclusively on helping people regain their quality of life after injury, surgery, or disease, the Inpatient Rehabilitation Center at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is committed to the highest level of excellence in the care of every patient.
As a hospital-based program, we provide the best rehabilitation experience in the Bay Area Houston region, including:
- One-on-one therapy, three hours a day, five days a week
- A nurse-to-patient ratio lower than the national average
- 24/7 access to supplementary care, including imaging, emergency, dialysis, and pharmacy
- Access to in-house diabetic and ostomy education services
- Continuum of care that meets your needs as you progress
The Inpatient Rehabilitation Center, ranked among the top 20 percent of rehabilitation facilities in the United States in 2012, is located at 500 Medical Center Boulevard, Webster, TX, 77598.
For more information, please call 281-330-3464.