Clear Lake Regional Medical Center’s pediatric nephrologists provide care to infants, children, and adolescents with acute or chronic kidney conditions, such as:
- Congenital kidney abnormalities
- Fluid and electrolyte abnormalities
- Acid-base disorders
- Kidney stones
- Urinary tract abnormalities
- Glomerular and vascular diseases
- Tubular diseases
- Polycystic kidney disease
- End-stage renal disease
What’s more, we are also one of the few hospitals in the Bay Area Houston region where a newborn with a kidney disease can be treated in the same facility in which his or her mother is being treated.
The Clear Lake Regional Medical Center pediatric urology team manages urinary problems in children with specialized care in developmental conditions affecting the kidneys, bladder, urethra, or genitals:
- Intersex (incomplete or abnormal development of the genital organs)
Find a pediatric nephrologist or urologist today.