With more than 3,400 babies delivered each year, we can confidently say that maternity care is our priority at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. We provide compassionate, dedicated care throughout pregnancy, during labor, and after delivery.
As one of the most experienced maternity hospitals in the region, we are experts in both routine and complicated deliveries. Should the need arise, our maternal-fetal transport team will move you and your baby safely to our sister facility, the Woman’s Hospital of Texas.
Pregnancy and labor at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center includes:
- Designated assessment center for antenatal monitoring, testing, and special procedures
- In-house, board-certified maternal-fetal specialists, maternity doctors, and anesthesiologists
- Family visitation is welcome, although siblings must be accompanied by an adult
- Nutritional counseling and support for gestational diabetes
Delivery and recovery at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center includes:
- Skin-to-skin contact between mom and baby within the first hour of life
- Bedside infant and mother care to ensure 24/7 rooming in
- Newborn nursery available if required
- Board-certified lactation specialists available seven days a week
- Dedicated postpartum unit with private rooms
- Recognized as a Texas Ten Step hospital for supporting and promoting breastfeeding
Pre-register your hospital stay four months before your due date, either online or by calling 281-338-3116. If you are in labor, please go directly to the 3rd floor of the hospital; if you arrive between 10 p.m. – 5 a.m., please enter through the emergency department.