What is a Trauma Center?
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is a designated Level II Trauma Center. That means we are equipped to handle the most critical emergencies. From motor vehicle accidents to falls, we stand ready to help patients from our region.
Support for Serious Emergencies
With traumatic injury, saving time is crucial. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is designed to quickly care for severely injured patients and increase chances of survival. We offer:
- Access to emergency treatment across our regions
- A helipad located directly outside of the ER to provide rapid response time
- Three designated trauma rooms inside the emergency room
- A dedicated operating room dedicated to trauma surgery
- Critical care unit, surgical suites and imaging located next to the ER for rapid response to diagnosis and treatment
Coordinated EMS Response
Working together to service our region
Trauma care begins with area first responders. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) make split-second, life-saving decisions when transferring patients to Clear Laker Regional Medical Center’s ER. We work closely with EMS partners to provide care before patients arrive so our highly-trained trauma staff stands ready for critical emergencies.
Experience Trauma Team
You’re in good hands
Our trauma surgeons and physicians (this can link to your trauma staff) are onsite 24/7 to provide the highest level of life-saving care. Your care team includes:
- Board Certified Trauma Surgeons
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Trauma Trained Staff