Visitation is based on the discretion of the nursing staff, and basic guidelines are as follows:
- General visitation is 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- A maximum of four adult visitors are allowed in addition to a spouse/partner
- One overnight guest is allowed
- Siblings must be accompanied by an adult and free of any signs or symptoms of viral or bacterial infection
- Children who are not siblings of the new baby must be 13-years or older
- All visitors must be healthy and free of infection
- All visitors must wash their hands prior to holding the baby