We value you and your future!
For an immediate interview, apply today! And don't forget to ask about our Sign On and Relocation Package!
Why did you become a nurse? Was it because you felt called to help those that can’t help themselves? Do you have a desire to change lives? Join us in making our community a better place for the people of Harris County at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center in Webster, Texas.
At Clear Lake Regional, we invest in you with multiple benefits such as tuition reimbursement, multiple health insurance plan options and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today’s life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others.
Clear Lake Regional was named “Best Hospital in the Bay Area”. As a Level II Trauma Center and Healthgrades 2018 Five-Star Recipient for Cardiac, Orthopedics, Pulmonary, Gastrointestinal, Appendectomy, Critical Care, Labor and Delivery and Gynecological Surgery, we use cutting edge technology and provide you more ways to grow your RN career.
- 610 bed acute-care facility
- Level II Trauma Center
- The hospital, which opened in 1972, is the largest hospital in the Southeast Houston region and was named “Best Hospital in the Bay Area.”
- The only exclusive heart hospital south of the Texas Medical Center, The Heart & Vascular Hospital on the campus of Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is on the cutting edge of today’s innovative cardiovascular care.
- Healthgrades 2018 Five-Star Recipient for Cardiac, Orthopedics, Pulmonary, Gastrointestinal, Appendectomy, Critical Care, Labor and Delivery and Gynecological Surgery
- American Heart Association and American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®- Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award Recipient
If you are interested in learning more about our spotlight opportunities or other career options at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, please complete the short form below and a recruiter will be in contact!
Success! Thank you for your submission!
There was an error with the form submission.
Opportunity for Growth
Being a part of the much larger HCA system provides individuals the opportunity to join a leader in the healthcare industry. At HCA, our nurses have a career for life. Whether you want the flexibility to travel across the country to care for others, advance your career in your hometown or hone your leadership skills to lead other nurses, you will always be supported and empowered to follow your calling wherever it may take you.