Registered Nurse (RN)- General Surgery
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center- Webster - Webster, Texas
Job Code: 01533-95702
Days (rotating weekends)
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) – General Surgery
Shift: (rotating weekends)
Does your current nursing unit have high employee engagement? Well ours does!
Come and join a team where the employees and patients are happy!
Ask us about our Sign on Bonus & Relocation assistance!
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. This 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, disability and life insurance
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment (Fall 2018)
You can play a key part in our continued success by:
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for the Surgical Intermediate/ General Surgery Units and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve the quality of patient care.
- Responds to Code Blue and implements life-saving measures.
- Monitors special drugs.
- Assesses patients in an ongoing manner, per protocol.
- Assists physician with procedures, as needed.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the unit, as needed.
- Responsible for assessment of patient with telemetry monitoring.
- Responsible for maintaining customer friendly atmosphere.
- Draws blood from venous lines.
- Models and reinforces behavior consistent with goals for teaching the patient, communicates patient status to appropriate member of the healthcare team, and provides support to the family, as needed.
- Scanning supplies from P.O.U. area.
- Minimum of 1 year current/recent Med/Surg and/or Orthopedic experience required.
- Current licensure with Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
- Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
Last Edited: 11/27/2018