H2U - Health, Happiness, You
Looking for friends who share your interests? Want to meet people who enjoy life? Give yourself and those you love the gift of H2U.
With membership comes the opportunity to enjoy exciting classes and educational activities, travel, seminars and screenings, and an array of discounts on items from insurance to flowers, prescriptions to car rentals. Membership is $20 a year.
More than a quarter of a million members take part in the national H2U association for its healthy-living programs, activities and benefits. There are more than 200 chapters across the country, including a local chapter right here at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center.
- Lunch and Learns
- Exercise classes
- Social activities including trips to Coushatta Casino four times a year, monthly socials at Bay Area Community Center, day trips around town, Bingo games, Bridge, etc.
- Prescription discount program
- National savings on travel, health services, gifts and more
- 10% off at ShopH2U.com, plus double H2U Reward Points
- H2U magazine and chapter newsletter
For prospective-member packet details, call 281-338-3157. You may also visit the H2U site.