Little patients are a big priority at the Women and Children’s Center at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center.
Our board-certified pediatricians and teams of experts specialize in providing pediatric services, including:
- Child Life Services
- Emergency care (asthma attacks, accidents, and high fevers)
- Heart care (chest pains, heart palpitations, and congenital heart disease)
- General pediatric surgery and anesthesiology
- Infectious diseases (fevers, viruses, and bacterial infections)
- Nephrology (chronic kidney disorders and high blood pressure)
- Neonatology (premature and sick infants)
- Neurology and neurosurgery (brain and nerve disorders and seizures)
- Ophthalmology (retinopathy of prematurity, strabismus, and vision disorders)
- Pulmonary (asthma and other problems with lungs and breathing)
We also offer the only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) in the area, and we provide a helipad to accept the most critically ill or injured patients.
Selecting a pediatrician to care for your baby is a decision to be made with care, and one that should be made by the 35th week of pregnancy. Here are some questions to consider when choosing a pediatrician:
- Do you have admitting and full privileges at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center?
- At which hospitals do you have privileges if my baby needs to be admitted?
- Do you have a separate well baby/sick baby waiting area?
- Do you have evening or weekend office hours?
- Will I be able to reach you in case of emergency?
Find a pediatrician today through our Physician Directory or by calling our referral line at 1-888-842-DOCS (3627)
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
500 Medical Center Boulevard
Webster, Texas 77598