From incontinence to infertility, endometriosis, and menopause, the health care needs of women are varied and unique.
At Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, our multispecialty OB/GYN team treats women during all stages of life for conditions including:
- Abnormal bleeding
- Colorectal complications
- Gynecological cancers (cervical, endometrial, ovarian, uterine)
- Overactive bladder
- Pelvic pain and prolapse
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (POS)
Of the more than 9,000 surgeries performed each year at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, more than 15 percent are gynecological in nature. Some of our minimally-invasive, outpatient, and da Vinci™ robotic surgical procedures include:
- Cystocele, enterocele, rectocele repair
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Endometrial ablation
- Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP)
- Lumpectomy, mastectomy, and reconstruction
- Tubal ligation
For more information, please call Women’s Services at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center at 281-332-2511. To find a physician, please call 888-842-DOCS (3627).